Professional Home Staging
In this crowded market, how do you set yourself apart from all the other homes for sale? Home staging may be the answer. Professional home staging may mean the difference between having a home that rises above the competition and having one that sinks beneath a sea of forgotten options.
Remember, buyers are not looking to buy your home, they're looking to buy their home. A home stager can help you see your home through the eyes of a potential buyer. Everything from removing clutter, strategically rearranging furniture and wisely using color can help buyers see the full potential of your home. It all adds up to make your home more distinct, fresh and memorable in the buyer's mind.
A professional home stager will go through your house and make a checklist of things that should be changed or redesigned to maximize your space. This could include using new decorations on the wall, moving furniture to different positions, even painting the walls a lighter color to give a room a more open feel. The home stager can give you this detailed report and allow you to make changes yourself, or you can hire them to do all the work for you.
Possible Benefits to Professionally Staging Your Home
- Your House May Sell Faster - Some reports show that the average number of days a staged home is on the market can be half or even a quarter the number of days needed for a non-staged home.
- You May Make More Money - A U.S. Housing and Urban Development report has stated that staged houses sell for, on average, 17% higher than non-staged houses.
- It May Not Cost You a Thing - The longer your house is on the market, the more you will be forced to lower your price to make the sale. By selling your home quicker, you may be able to make back the money spent on home staging and then some!
- Less Hassle and Guesswork - You can hire a home stager to handle your staging project from start to finish, freeing you from the hassle and leaving you secure in the knowledge that your home will be shown in the best possible light.
- Do It Yourself - You can get a detailed report from a professional home stager and do all the staging on your own.
You should keep in mind that hiring a professional home stager is still something of a gamble. Though most staged homes sell faster and for more money than non-staged homes, this is by no means guaranteed. There may be many other factors contributing to the slow sale of your home that staging cannot change. In some cases, the cost of professional home staging may not be worth the possible return and there are many things that you can do on your own to prepare your home for sale.
Be sure to fairly weigh the pros and cons of hiring a professional home stager before deciding to do so. If you need help making this decision, or if you have any questions about home staging or Central Florida real estate, please feel free to contact me or email me directly. You can also call or text me at (407) 421-1052!
View more Articles on Central Florida Real Estate.
Ofrecemos nuestros servicios de bienes raices en espanol. Mandenos sus preguntas por correo electronico - firstname.lastname@example.org.