Selling Your Central Florida Home
Lee's Popular Links
List Your Home For Free
Due to the complexities of real estate transactions, most home sellers entrust the sale of their biggest investment to a professional.
There are multiple benefits for using a real estate professional:
- Working with a real estate agent will allow the sellers to have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) so that large numbers of buyers will be exposed to the seller's property.
- The real estate agent absorbs all the costs of advertising and marketing the seller's property.
- Potential buyers are screened by the agents who bring them to the seller's home. This way, sellers do not have to worry about making appointments and opening their door to someone unknown or unescorted.
- Real estate agents are more likely to bring someone who is already known to be a qualified buyer.
- Your real estate agent will do a comparative market analysis (CMA) to help you establish what your property is worth. The CMA and many other factors, such as time constraints, will help you and your agent in determining a listing price for your home.
- The real estate agent can help you decide how to get your home ready to sell.
- Your real estate agent will help with the negotiation of the contracts and all other aspects of the contract, taking it to closing.
In choosing an effective real estate agent, and one who can meet your needs, it may be important to ask a few questions when interviewing them. Those questions can include:
- Are you a full time agent?
- How long have you been in the Real Estate Business?
- Are you an MLS (Multiple Listing Service) member?
- What business volume did you have in the last couple of years?
- Are you familiar with this area?
- Do you have any references?
- How did you arrive at the suggested listing price for our home?
- Can we see your marketing plan?
- How will you keep us informed of the progress of selling our home?
In the video below, I talk about just a few of the many things I do to help you sell your home. These are just the highlights. For a more detailed and customized marketing plan for your home, give me a call!
Tips For Selling Your Home
Advertising and Marketing
Common Selling Mistakes
Comparative Market Analysis
"De-Clutter" Your Home
Easy Exit Listing Agreement
Enhancing Your Curb Appeal
For Sale By Owner
Getting Ready For the Home Inspection
How to Be a Bad Home Seller
How to Get Your House Ready to Sell
List Your Home For Free
Professional Home Staging
Setting the Price of Your Home
Showing the House
What Sells a Home
Selling a home is much more than a financial transaction. It marks the change from one life situation to another. The move and family changes can be a lot to cope with. As a Realtor, my greatest professional challenge is to make the sale and the move as positive and trouble-free as possible. If you'd like to get my help for your own situation, or if you just have a simple question about Orlando real estate, please feel free to contact me or email me directly. You can also call or text me at (407) 421-1052!
View more Articles on Central Florida Real Estate.
Ofrecemos nuestros servicios de bienes raices en espaÃ±ol. Mandenos sus preguntas por correo electronico - email@example.com.