Setting the Price of Your Home
Price is a major component in the sale of your house. Even though location and the condition of your home are very important in the sale, listing at the correct price is essential.
Your realtor will do a comparable market analysis of your home so that you will know what like houses?? in your area are selling for. Along with this knowledge, there will be other factors that will help determine your price, such as:
- The location of your house: If your house is located in an area that is in demand, you'll be able to get a higher price than for the same house in a less desirable area.
- The condition of your house: A house that has been better maintained or shows better than the competition, will sell for more - certainly more than one that has been neglected.
- Desirable features, upgrades or remodels: If an older house has been remodeled, or if a house has some sought after features, it is more likely to sell for more than a house without.
- Property features: a house with no rear neighbors because it fronts a conservation area, golf course or lake, will usually sell for more than the same house in the same neighborhood without that advantage.
- Market conditions: is the market active or slow?
- Timeliness: How fast do you need to sell your home?
- Comparison: How does your house compare to your competition?
It's important to take the time to consider the pricing on your house. An over priced house will not sell. If it does not sell and sits on the market, the listing quickly becomes stale. If your house is under priced, your net proceeds will be less than if it was priced appropriately.
As your realtor, Lee's greatest professional challenge is to sell your home for the best price, in the shortest amount of time, with the fewest hassles for you. His experience with the Orlando sellers market, his training, and his general knowledge of the region will all be invaluable assets in your big process.
View more Articles on Central Florida Real Estate.
Ofrecemos nuestros servicios de bienes raices en espaÃ±ol. Mandenos sus preguntas por correo electronico - email@example.com.